Friday, September 16, 2016

Chelsea and Joe | The Rocks Estate, Bethlehem, NH





When I first spoke with Chelsea via Skype, I knew that Chelsea and Joe would be a fun couple to work with. I love capturing a little bit about who my couples are in their photos, and these two are extremely fun, kind, and have an amazing love for the outdoors and adventure. It was only fitting that their engagement session involve climbing and canoeing. After meeting them both in person, I was even more excited for their wedding, which would be at one of my favorite venues. The weather was perfect, and my favorite part of the day was hearing from so many different guests about how kind, caring, and giving both Chelsea and Joe are. They are so authentic and in love, and it was an honor to photograph them!
Please enjoy their highlights slideshow (watch in HD!) and see some of my favorite images below.





































Rentals: Abbott Rental

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.