Monday, June 20, 2016

Emily and Matt | The Rocks Estate Wedding, Bethlehem NH





This was my first time shooting at The Rocks Estate. I had high hopes, and they were exceeded! I had never gotten the opportunity to meet Emily or Matt before the wedding, so I was very excited to meet a new couple and experience a new venue. Emily and Matt are what I'd describe as real. They were so down-to-earth, easy going, and in love. It was a pleasure to photograph them! The venue was stunning. Mountains and rows of christmas trees everywhere you looked. There was even a field of buttercup. The day was a bit drizzly but the wedding went on as planned and didn't suffer one bit from the uncooperative weather. The ceremony site had a fantastic view of the mountains, the wedding guests were courteous and so supportive of the bride and groom, and Emily and Matt were perfect together. All things that made me eager to go home and edit their photos. 
Please enjoy these highlights from Emily and Matt's day! Watch the video in HD for the best image quality and see below for some of my selected favorites. 






























Catering: Bailiwicks
Tent: Taylor Tent & Event
Venue: The Rocks Estate
DJ: Rose Gold Media

2 comments:

  1. Hey, It is really incredibly fantastic and informative website. Good to discover your site Very well article!
    Ibiza Wedding

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! This post couldn’t be written any better! Reading this post reminds me of my previous room mate! He always kept chatting about this. I will forward this page to him. Fairly certain he will have a good read. Thank you for sharing!
    Ibiza Wedding

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.