Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Anniversary Session at Wagon Hill Farm


I'd been dying to take advantage of the gorgeous fall foliage for weeks, so when Kristen and Tim contacted me to do a session for their upcoming first anniversary I was thrilled. They were a very fun couple to shoot. They let me try out a few new techniques I've been experimenting with and the results are pretty awesome! Here are some of my favorite images from their session!

First, I'll show you the results of my little experiments. Below are two cinemagraphs I created from short videos taken during the session:


I'd love to do these for all my couples... any thoughts?

This image may be one of my favorites of the entire body of my work. It's a composite of 67 images using the Brenizer Method:

Thanks Kristen and Tim for indulging me! Here are the rest of my favorites:




















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.